Automatic disinfection of touch surfaces
VESNA SEVEN self-disinfecting stickers provide a self-cleaning, self-disinfecting effect on the most exposed contact surfaces. The materials used are non-toxic and harmless to health. Self-disinfection means less worries and a healthier environment at work, school, healthcare and shopping.
Sorts it out with viruses
Tests have shown high disinfection efficiency against coronaviruses. The material has been certified by the Office for Drug Control and meets all legal requirements for a disinfectant product.
Don’t be afraid to touch
Thanks to the zinc oxide, the transparent antibacterial film prevents the accumulation of various bacteria (Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus) and viruses. Prevents the spread of secondary infection on touch surfaces and other contact points. Zinc oxide, which is contained in a top layer of material, is certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), has a strong antibacterial effect, is odorless, is used, for example, as an air purifying filter or a food additive. It is absolutely safe for the human body.
Wherever there are many hands
- Desks in offices and client centers
- School desks, work desks
- Doors, handles
- Doorbells, elevator buttons
- Shopping cart handles
- Windows, touch screens
Three layers for your well-being
- Transparent antibacterial film with porous crystals ensures the removal of pathogens from the surface in just a few minutes after contamination
- Polyester ensures strength and resistance to damage
- The porous grid of the adhesive ensures consistent adhesion without the formation of bubbles